Among the main herbs we can use to get rid crab lice, or diminish crabs itching, we can distinguish the following:
- Aloe (Aloe vera) Aloe possesses antiseptic , germicide, anti inflammatory, moisturizing and regenerative properties. Applied on the skin, it turns out to be one of the best remedies against bites of insects (Use aloe juice to rub the affected bitten parts )
- Mint ( Mentha spp. ) Mints can be used to diminish lice itching and avoid lice approaching. (scrub of the young plant above the skin to ward off fleas.)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) (Clean the affected zone with the liquid from the infusion of the dried plant.)
- Parsley (Petroselinum hortense) (Decoction of the dried plant. Wash the affected parts to keep off flies and crabs.)
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) (Apply hazel water on the bites)
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum ) (Mix equal parts of anise oil and alcohol. Rub the affected part to ward off lice or crabs.)
Natural repellents for crab lice
To prevent or repel the attack of skin parasites, especially fleas, flies, lice and mosquitoes, we can use pennyroyal ( Mentha pulegium) . If a branch of this plant is scrubbed on the legs or other body part, these parasites will go away or will not dare to approach.
Another good way is to make a decoction of a couple of tablespoons of its dry leaves, place the liquid in a spray bottle and spray the affected area . In this way we will get a good natural repellent.
Garlic oil against crab lice
Crab lice treatment natural product
The following formula can also be very useful to be used instead of commercial crab lice killers: