- Aerophagia: Problems with gases in the digestive track
- Diarrhea: Excessive bowel movements that provoke too much defecation
- Teeth: caries, gingivitis and other dental problems
- Constipation: Too consistent and scarce defecation
- Flatulence: Flatus, meteorism or gas boating.
- Gastritis: Inflammation of the stomach
- Gingivitis: Gums swollen
- Hiatus hernia : Hiatal hernia
- Liver: Liver failure, cirrhosis, hepatitis, liver cancer, etc.
- Indigestion: Problems with digestion of food, stomach ache, etc.
- Gluten intolerance: Celiac disease
- Intestinal parasites: worms, tapeworms, etc.
- Kidneys and bladder : Renal failure, Kidney stones, gallbladder stones, biliary colic, etc..
- Ulcer: Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, mouth ulcer.
- Vomiting: How to prevent vomiting, how to provoke it.