Suitable diet for dizziness
- More information about hypertension diet
- More information about hypotension diet
- More information about arteriosclerosis diet
Suitable foods for dizziness
Among the most interesting foods for vertigo are:
- Vitamin B for dizziness : Vitamin B is a powerful antioxidant that prevents the negative effects of free radicals on the nerves, brain an ear. It has been proved that patients with vitamin B deficiency generally show vertigo or dizziness symptoms.
Whole cereals are especially rich among plant foods containing this vitamin. (rice, wheat, oats, etc). Other foods are legumes (soy, peas, broad beans, lentils or dried beans, etc.) or nuts. (walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, etc)
- Potassium for dizziness : It is particularly interesting to eat those foods rich in potassium to avoid its deficiency which can cause this anomaly.
- Iron for dizziness : anemia is one of the diseases causing vertigo or dizziness. Anemia is characterized by a lack of iron in the body. Foods rich in iron are celery, corn, nuts, peas, spinach, chicory, carrots and cucumbers.
Non-suitable foods for dizziness
Among the non suitable foods for dizziness we can consider:
- High-fat food and cholesterol-containing food: High-fat food, especially from animal origin, can favor cholesterol and bad circulation. You'd better choose a low-fat diet and avoid those food containing too much cholesterol.
More information about dizziness and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.