Spinach with lentils and pepper
RECIPES OF SPINACH
SPINACH WITH LENTILS AND PEPPER
Ingredients for four people:
- 250 g of lentils.
- 400 grams of spinach.
- 1 red pepper.
- 1 onion.
- 1 � tablespoons olive oil.
- A sprig of sage.
- Soak the lentils in cold water for 2-4 hours.
- Rinse the lentils in cold water and place in a saucepan with a couple of liters of water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 60 or 75 minutes with a sprig of sage.
- While the lentils are being cooked, chop the onion and pepper and cut the spinach into small pieces. Saute the three in a pan with olive oil.
- Add the lentils, stir for 1 minute. Salt to taste.
- Beat the mixture with a mixer
- The lentils and spinach puree is ready to serve.
How to serve
Serve it hot as a first course for lunch
More information about other spinach and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.