Matcha tea truffles recipe
RECIPES OF TEA
TEA TRUFFLES RECIPE
(For 8-10 truffles):
- 20 g. Green tea Matcha powder (you can buy in supermarkets or food stores Oriental products)
- 50 g. of cream
- 20 g. butter
- 150 g. white chocolate
- Wide and short mold to cool the mass of truffles in the freezer
- Defatted Cocoa powder for coating truffles
- Heat the cream with the chocolate and butter over medium - low heat, without allowing it to boil.
- Stir to melt and form a homogeneous mixture.
- Add two tablespoons (20 g. Approx.) of Matcha tea. Depending on the quality of Matcha we purchase, it may be more or less bitter.
- Stir to mix all ingredients.
- Pour the dough into a wide and short mold for truffles.
- Allow to stand at room temperature until warm and cool in the freezer for 6 hours.
To cover with cocoa:
- In a bowl put pure chocolate powder.
- With the help of a hot knife (to prevent sticking), cut the truffles the size we want and mould them with your hands in the shape you want (or squares).
- Batter with cocoa powder or sprinkle with Matcha tea.
* More tea recipes
More tea types and information about tea in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.