- Tomatoes for salad
- Green onions cut into half moons
- Canned Olives
- Canned Gherkins
- Onions, preserved
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh fennel
- Cut the tomatoes into large wedges
- Cut the onion into half moons
- Place the tomatoes in a decorative way
- Place the onion over
- Add the olives and pickled vegetables
- Season with chopped fresh parsley and fennel, olive oil and salt.
In the picture: tomato salad with onion, scallions, green and black olives, cucumbers, parsley, fennel and salt.
Fresh vegetables are rich in vitamin C, which is destroyed by heat (firing, for example).
A salad is a good source of antioxidant vitamins and phytochemicals that help maintain the health of our body. Ideal for summer!
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.