ZUCCHINI SLICES WITH CASHEWS AND CARROTS
ZUCCHINI SLICES WITH CASHEWS AND CARROTS RECIPE
- 100g of raw cashews.
- 4 carrots.
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini.
- Wash and cut carrots and zucchini in slices of the same thickness and size. This can be easily performed with a peeler.
- In a bowl that can be covered, pour the carrot slices in a little water. Cover the bowl with a plate or a film, and place in the microwave for 2 minutes or until carrots are cooked.
- Repeat the same action with zucchini, considering it takes half the time to cook.
- If cashews are raw, they can be toasted in a pan without oil until golden.
- Prepare a green sauce with finely chopped garlic and parsley. If you want a more uniform texture, you can crushed it with the mixer.
- When the vegetables are cooked, mix them with the toasted cashews and the green sauce.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Dish and serve.
It is eaten as a first course or accompaniment of a second.
More recipes and information on cashews in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.