Agar agar dessert
AGAR AGAR MARMALADE
Strawberry jam recipe agar agar
- 2 kg strawberries
- 1 kg sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup water
- 28 g of agar agar powder
- Wash and cut the strawberries in half.
- Crush of the strawberries to make 2 cups of strawberry juice.
- Mix it with water and add the agar agar. Boil for 1 / 4 hour to simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and add three tablespoons to the mixture.
- Pour the sugar and a cup water and stir well.
- Remove from heat and remove the foam from the top.
- Place in glass jars and cover them well.
- Warm to the Bain-Marie for 1 / 4 of an hour.
- Remove from heat and place in the refrigerator to thicken.
Ways to serve:
It can serve as a jam for breakfast or snack or you can add it to pastries. It can be used to sweeten milk, yogurt, etc.
More information about agar agar in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.