- ½ kilo of almonds.
- ½ kilo of sugar.
- 6 eggs.
- In case of whole shelled almonds, remove the outer shell of the almonds.
- Blanch the almonds in hot water to remove the skin.
- Cut the almonds into small pieces.
- Roast the almonds in the oven until well toasted, which can last about 20 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and separate the yolk from the white.
- Once egg whites well stiff, add sugar and beat well until the sugar is well dissolved in the egg whites.
- Add the chopped almonds to the meringue, stirring well.
- Fill the paper molds (type muffin molds) Leave a finger empty at the top of each paper mold.
- Place the filled molds on a metal tray and put them in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
Ways to serve
Eat as dessert at room temperature.
- Egg yolk
More recipes and information about eggs.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.