Amaranth muesli recipe
- 1 cup washed and drained amaranth.
- Sugar or honey
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Rolled oats
- Grated Coconut
- Pop the amaranth in a pan with butter over medium heat, like popcorn. Add honey or sugar and stir until it is browned.
- Allow to cool. Can form "balls" of amaranth taking profit of its pasty consistency, perhaps with chocolate nuggets.
- Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight glass container for less than 3 months.
Properties of amaranth muesli
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.