Apple salad with grapes
(How to make an apple salad with grapes)
HOMEMADE APPLE SALAD WITH GRAPES RECIPE
Ingredients for four people:
- 1000 g of table grapes.
- 100 g of walnuts.
- 2 apples.
- 200 g of celery. (1 stalk)
- 1 lemon.
- Wash the celery and boil it for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Chop the walnuts.
- Remove the skin of grapes and remove the seeds.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Place the lemon juice and two tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl.
- Grate the celery and add it to the bowl stirring all ingredients well.
- Peel the apples and cut them in slices. Add the apple slices, walnuts, grapes and stir everything well.
Ways to serve
Serve as a first course.
More recipes and information on apple in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.