Baked artichokes properties
Benefits of baked artichokes
Health properties of baked artichokes
Baked artichokes is a delicious seasonal dish that can be prepared easily.
This dish has the following benefits:
- It cleanses the body, by means of helping eliminate fluid retention and improves liver function.
- Well suited for diabetes because it has a very low glycemic index. It also provides all the benefits of beta carotene, folic acid and minerals for cardiovascular health.
- To treat occasional constipation and improve the intestinal flora.
- It helps take doses of folic acid needed by the pregnant woman. Ideal diet for gestational diabetes.
In any balanced diet, artichoke is very healthy, since it provides high doses of vitamins and minerals.
>Baked artichokes ready to be served
EASY RECIPE OF BAKED ARTICHOKES
- Peeled Artichokes
- A little bit of salt
Preparation of baked artichokes
- Prepare the artichokes: Cut off the tail and remove the old leaves.
- Place the artichokes in a baking dish with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Add a litle water that barely covers the base in the baking dish for better cooking without burning.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 20 -25 minutes and serve.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.