Artichoke soup recipe
Ingredients for 4 people:
- ½ kg of artichokes.
- ½ kilo of leeks.
- 1 onion
- Half a glass of liquid cream.
- Olive oil.
- Clean the onion, cut into cubes and chop.
- Wash the potatoes, peel and cut them into cubes.
- Clean the leeks and cut them into strips.
- In a pan pour 3 tablespoons of Olive oil. Warm up, pour the onion and fry for 4 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and leeks, fry them, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes.
- Add one liter of water. Boil for a quarter of an hour.
- Once cooked, let it cool slightly and mix everything with an electric mixer.
- Add the cream and season with salt to taste and sprinkle a little pepper. Garnish with fresh scallions.
It can be served chilled or hot.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.