Stuffed artichokes with cheese
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 kg of artichokes
- 200 g fresh cheese
- 2 yogurts
- Lemon juice
- 100 g of brown rice.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- 1 onion
- Fresh Mint
- Fresh Sage
- Clean the artichokes and remove the stems and hard leaves. Cut their top into a flower shape.
- Cook the rice and reserve it.
- Place the artichokes in a bowl with three liters of water. Add salt and lemon juice at will.
- Boil the artichokes for about 20 minutes.
- Boil the stems of the artichokes in a bowl at the same time.
- Mash the onions with the cheese, parsley, sage and mint leaves.
- In a bowl, crush the stems of artichokes and mix the with the other ingredients. Add two yogurts to the mix and stir thoroughly.
- Open the top of the artichokes and fill them with the mixture.
- Place the artichokes on a tray and decorate them with brown rice.
It is used as a main course.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.