ASPARAGUS WITH MUSHROOMS
Ingredients for four people
- 1/2 kilo of wild asparagus.
- 1/2 kilo of mushrooms.
- 100 grams of cooked corn
- 150 cl of olive oil.
- Clean the asparagus.
- Cut them into small pieces. Discard the stud that is not tender.
- Pour the olive oil in the paella.
- When hot, put the asparagus to fry.
Asparagus with mushrooms
- When they are medium fried, remove them from heat and discard the broth and oil.
- Add the mushrooms and fry some more, adding a little more oil.
- When the mushrooms and asparagus are well done, add the corn and stir a bit.
- Salt to taste
- Remove and place on a plate.
Method of serving
Serve hot as a starter on a plate
Other asparagus recipes
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.