How to cook borage
Ingredients for four people:
- ½ kilo of tender borage leaves.
- ½ kilo of flour.
- ¾ liter of water.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 liter of olive oil for frying.
- 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Clean the leaves of the borage.
- Make the dough with water, yeast and flour, kneading all them well.
- Beat the eggs and add to the dough, kneading it well.
- Let stand for half an hour for the dough to swell and become soft..
- When the pasta is ready, roll them in it.
- Heat the olive oil and, when hot, fry the breaded borage, turning them back when the side facing the oil side is well roasted.
- When they are golden, take out the fire and place them on a plate, sprinkle with sugar or honey.
Method of serving
Eat them hot or cold as dessert.
Other borage preparations
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.