NATURAL TREATMENT FOR THE NON CANCEROUS BREASTS LUMPS
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies to treat breast lumps
The role of herbal medicine will be to complement, in mutual agreement with the doctor, the official treatments.
The use of medicinal plants or supplements have the following objectives:
Internal use plant remedies for breastlumps
- Evening Primrose: (Oenothera biennis): oil capsules of this plant, rich in Omega-6 fatty acids seem to reduce breast inflammation.(To be taken according to the conditions of the patient's leaflet, mixed with foods to facilitate its absorption and to avoid headaches or stomach problems.)
- Borage: (Borago officinalis) It is rich in omega-6 fatty acids so it can complement the properties of evening primrose. The dose was set at 200 mg daily, mixed with food for easy absorption and prevent headaches or stomach problems.
Primrose oil reduces breast inflammation
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) Supplementation of this plant before menstruation helps balance the hormonal imbalance. Is commonly used in daily doses of 225 mg.
Vitamins for lumps in the breast
- Vitamin E: For pain relief, the patient may take 400 IU daily.
- Vitamin B6: The use of vitamin B6 in doses of 50-100 mg daily, divided into two doses for 15 days before menstruation greatly reduced PMS symptoms by increasing progesterone levels and allowing a increased production of serotonin. The time of treatment should not be exceeded to avoid toxicity.
DIET FOR BREAST LUMPS
Recommended foods for breast lumps
Non recommended food for breast lumps
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.