Brussels sprouts with cassava
BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPES
BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH CASSAVA
- 100g of brussels sprouts.
- 75g of cassava.
- 50g of soy milk.
- Grated cheese gratin.
- Wash and cut in two the brussels sprouts.
- Put them aside.
- Make a cream with manioc flour and the soy milk. Add manioc flour to the soy drink and stir until it becomes thick.
- Pour it on the cabbage and sprinkle grated cheese.
- Bake in gratin mode, remove when brown.
- Dish and serve.
It can be used as accompaniment or first course.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.