Buckwheat bread properties
Benefits of buckwheat bread
What are the nutritional properties of buckwheat bread?
- Buckwheat bread is great gluten-free mass, ideal for people with celiac disease.
- For its fiber content and starches, this delicious bread avoid us to crave for food between meals prevent us to seek the sweetness in other foods.
BUCKWHEAT AND BANANA BREAD RECIPE
(Food without gluten)
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- � cup buckwheat flour mixed in � cup water
- 1 and � cups no gluten bread flour
- 2 medium sized bananas, ripe and squashed
- 2 large eggs
- � cup skim milk
- � cup brown sugar
- ? cup canola oil
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup currants
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 190 � C.
- Mix the eggs, milk, oil, butter, vanilla and bananas until a homogeneous mass. An electric mixer can be useful here.
- Add buckwheat flour dough, bread flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Stir well.
- Place dough in greased with butter containers.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the top is golden.
- Cool on a rack for 20 minutes.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.