RECIPES OF CASSAVA
Ingredients for 4:
- 700 gr. cassava
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Peel the cassava and cut it into slices and wash it with water.
- Place the cassava in a saucepan and cover it with water. Add a tablespoon of lemon.
- Bring to the boil, turn the heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Strain cassava through a sieve and let it cool on a plate. Discard the water.
- Cut it into slices in half and remove the fibrous center.
- Place olive oil in a skillet and heat to maximum.
- Insert the cassava chips so they are well covered by the oil and fry for about 5 minutes.
Method of serving
Serve hot on a dish over some paper towels to absorb the excess of oil. Garnish with lemon slices and salt as desired.
Other casava recipes
More information about other foods and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.