How to eat cauliflower
CAULIFLOWER SALAD WITH BROCCOLI
Ingredients for 4:
- 300 g of broccoli
- 300 g of cauliflower
- 10 g of toasted and grated almonds.
- Half a yoghurt
- Olive oil.
- Fresh Mint
- Wash, peel and chop the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Pour water into a pan and put the fire to boil. When starting to boil, add the broccoli and the cauliflower. Leave until it returns to a boil. When you restart the boil, reduce heat, add salt, stir and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove from heat, pour into a colander and let it drain and cool.
- Place the yogurt, the olive oil, the lemon juice and two or three leaves of fresh mint in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower on a platter and add the above mixture.
How to serve:
Serve cold as a starter decorated with the grated and toasted almonds.
Cauliflower au gratin
Other cauliflower recipes
More information about cauliflower and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.