- Clean, peel and chop the broccoli and the cauliflower.
- Pour water into a saucepan and put the fire to boil. When starting to boil, add the broccoli and cauliflower over high heat and leave until you return it to a boil. When you restart the boil, reduce heat, add salt, stir and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove from heat, pour into a colander and drain.
- Place in a bowl the yogurt and grated cheese. Add half a teaspoon of mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well blended.
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower in a bowl and add the above mixture. Brown it in the oven.