TRUFFLED CHEESE CAKE WITH NUTS
- 400g goat's cheese
- 25g of hazelnuts
- 50 g of almonds
- 25g of pine nuts
- 25g macadamia nuts
- Vinegar of Modena reduced
- Remove the almonds and grind them to fine powder.
- Toast the other chopped nuts in a skillet.
- Mix in a bowl the goat cheese with nuts.
- Add a little sugar.
- With a spoon or with clean hands, make small balls with the dough.
- Spread with reduced balsamic vinegar and coat with the toasted almond powder. Keep in refrigerator until use.
How to serve:
Serve as an ingredient in a mixed lettuce salad or a vegetable soup.
More information about hazelnuts in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.