Chia cake properties
CHIA CAKE BENEFITS
Properties of chia cakes:
These simple cakes are delicious, crunchy and a good base for any preparation, fresh or salt.
It is very beneficial for its omega 3 content, especially if you add salmon, tuna and avocado. Omega 3 is a type of essential fat hard to find in the current diet. It can be found in fish, shellfish, or wild plants, such as legumes, nuts and flax
- 400g of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- ½ cup water
- Optional herbs or other nuts or seeds.
- Olive oil to cook the cake in the pan.
- Mix all ingredients except the oil.
- We can use a floured board to knead the ingredients well.
- Add the amount of water sufficient to create a thick mass which does not stick to hands.
- Cover with a damp cloth to avoid drying out the dough and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into slices and knead fit for cakes
- Cook them in skillet on both sides over medium heat.
More recipes and information about chia in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.