BAKED CHICORY RECIPE
Ingredients for 4:
- 4 chicory salad
- 2 tablespoons and half of butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Half an orange
- Clean the chicory and cut it lengthwise in half.
- With half of the butter, rub it on a cookie tray.
- Place the chicory flat on the tray.
- Add the honey on chicory, squeeze the orange over the chicory to remain wet with the orange juice.
- Add the remaining half of the butter and salt as desired. Sprinkle oregano over it.
- Place in the preheated oven at 180 º C.
- Cook for one hour, turning the chicory every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven once the top becomes as candy and only a little juice remains in the tray
How to serve
Serve hot as the second course
More information about chicory in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.