CHICORY SALAD RECIPE
- 4 chicories (chicories can be substituted by lettuces, if not found)
- 50 g of cured goat cheese
- 10 walnuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Open the walnuts and separate the meat from the shells.
- Roast the nuts in a pan with a few drops of olive oil. (Stir with a spoon over high heat until well roasted, which will take us a couple of minutes)
- Once roasted, remove from the pan and leave on a plate to cool.
- Clean and chop the chicory and place on a platter.
- Pour the olive oil on chicory, salt and pepper as desired.
- Distribute the roasted walnuts.
- Cut the goat cheese in thin slices and place them over in a decorative manner.
How to serve
It can be served as the first course at room temperature.
More information about chicory in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.