CLEANSING SALAD WITH ARUGULA
- Fresh arugula, washed and drained
- Radishes washed
- Alfalfa sprouts.
- Seasoning mustard seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Vinegar of Modena
- Place the arugula leaves on the plate.
- Cut the radishes into rounds and arrange in a decorative dish.
- Place in the center of the plate some alfalfa sprouts.
- Pour the mustard seeds on the salad.
This salad is especially hot because of some sulphurous compounds called glucosinolates. These substances are characteristic in all cruciferous vegetables such as arugula, mustard, cress and radishes. Scientific studies show that they possess antioxidant and anticancer properties.
Alfalfa contains good levels of vitamins and very important nutrients, such as essential fatty acids.
More recipes and information about rocket in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.