Contraindications of depilatory creams
SIDE EFFECTS OF DEPILATORY CREAMS
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS WITH THE DEPILATORY WAX
Contraindications of depilatory wax
- Do not apply hot wax in areas where it could affect other organs, such as near the eyes.
- The area should be cleaned properly with an antiseptic to avoid possible infections.
- It is advisable to wait 24 hours before applying deodorants, make-up, etc.
- You should also wait the same period of time for bathing, showering or sunbathing, to allow time for the skin to recover.
- It is better to use wide and soft clothing, try to avoid the fiber.
Risks or possible consequences of depilatory wax
- There is a risk of burning the skin.
- May produce itching and irritation.
- May produce allergy
- There is a risk of developing internal hair, one of the causes that usually produce cysts.
- It can dry the skin.
- It sticks firmly and causes a lot of pain.
Note: Some types of wax that do not contain beeswax, such as sugar wax, can minimize many of the above risks
More information on beewax, honey and other bee products in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.