Endive with rochefort cheese and walnuts
RECIPES OF ENDIVES
ENDIVES WITH ROCHEFORT CHEESE AND WALNUTS RECIPE
- 30ml of soy milk or cream.
- 70g blue cheese.
- 50g of walnuts.
- 75g of endives.
- Take out the endive leaves and put them in a plate.
- Saute the walnuts in a skillet until browned. A little brown sugar can be added if you desire to caramelize them.
- Make a sauce with blue cheese and a little soy milk or cream to dilute it until a smooth consistency permits to spread it well.
- Salt lightly and pour over the chicory some endive Roquefort sauce and then the walnuts.
It is used as a first course or accompaniment of the second.
More information about endives and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.