Among the foods rich in fructose have the following from highest to lowest content:
- Pure sugar of crystallized fructose
- Agavé nectar
- Corn syrup
- Table sugar (sucrose)
Fruits or fruit juices:
- The fruits of the palm (Phoenix dactylifera) Dates
- The roots of chicory (Cichorium intybus)
- The bulbs of the onion (Allium cepa)
- The fruits of the tamarind (Tamarindus indica)
- The fruits of pawpaw (Asimina triloba)
- Carob beans or fruits of the carob tree (Ceratonia siliqua)
- Plums or fruits of the plum tree (Prunus domestica)
- Apples or fruits of the apple tree (Malus domestica)
- Mangoes or fruits of the mango (Mangifera indica)
- Indian figs, prickly pear or fruits of the barbary fig (Opuntia ficus-indica)
- Apricots or fruits of the apricot tree (Prunus armeniaca)
- The fruits of gooseberry (Ribes uva-crispa)
- Blackcurrants or fruits of the black currant bush (Ribes nigrum)
- Bananas or fruits of banana tree (Musa spp)
- Oranges or fruits of orange tree (Citrus sinensis)
- The fruit of pineapple (Pineapple comosus)
- Figs or fruits of the fig tree (Rubber plant carica)
- Redcurrants or fruits of the currant bush(Ribes rubrum)
- Grapefruits or fruits of the grapefruit tree (Citrus paradisi)
- Tomatoes or fruits of the tomato plant (Lycopersicon esculentum)
- The grains or fruits of the maize (Zea mays)
- Coconuts or fruits of the coconut palm (Coconuts nucifera)
- The seeds or grains of wheat (Triticum aestivum)
- Simple Carbohydrates
More information on other rich-mineral foods in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
What to do to remain young?
How to prevent allergies
What is aloe vera gel good for?
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.
© 1999-2015 Botanical-Online SL. All rights reserved.