How to eat garlic
Garlic in the kitchen
How to eat garlic?
Garlic can be eaten raw o cooked. When we cooked it together with other ingredients we are mainly using it as a spice, to flavour food. Used in this way, it appears in various dishes, such as soups, stews, omelets, etc.
Garlic combines well with most foods, such as meats, vegetables, fish, etc.
However, if what we want is to take advantage of its medicinal properties, it is necessary to eat raw garlic and crush it well before eating it .
Why is it important to eat raw garlic?
Garlig should be eaten raw because it is the one with most medicinal properties.
Garlic contains allicin and ajoene, medicinal principles that are only found in very crushed raw garlic.
Garlic recipe list
FRIED CABBAGE WITH GARLIC
Ingredients for four people:
- 1 medium cabbage.
- 1 liter and a half of water.
- 125 cl of olive oil.
- 10 cloves of garlic.
- Cut the cabbage into small bits.
- Clean it well
- Place a pan of water to boil.
- Bring to the boil, place the cabbage.
- When boiled, drained it well with your hands.
- Peel the garlic and cut into thin slices.
- Place a frying pan with olive oil.
- Brown the garlic and add the drained cabbage with a little salt. Stir constantly until golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool slightly.
Method of serving
Serve it hot as a starter.
More information on garlic in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.