Ingredients for four people:
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- 1 liter of water.
- Four tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- � kilo of bread
- Put the water in a pot to boil with salt.
- Cut the bread into small and thin pieces.
- When the water boils, add the oil.
- Add the bread into the water, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat.
Method of serving
Eat hot. (While water is boiling, you can add couple of eggs that must dissolve in this soup)
More information about garlic and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.