Grape pie with vanilla
How to make grape pie with vanilla
GRAPES CAKE WITH VANILLA RECIPE
-1 Kilo and a half of black grapes or half a kilo of black grapes and half white.
- Apple jelly
For the pasta:
- 100g flour
- 50g icing sugar
- 40g butter, diced
- 1 egg
For the cream:
- 2 egg whites
- 50g sugar
- 25cl milk
- 1 lemon peel
- 1 piece of vanilla or cinnamon
- 15g cornflour
- To prepare the dough, mix the sugar, egg, salt, butter and gradually add the flour while doing it. When the flour and butter are mixed, pressed as if rubbing your hands. Make a ball and let it cool for a while in the fridge.
- Stretch very thin with a floured rolling pin and line a round mold. Prick the dough with a fork. If you want, you can put up some dried chickpeas to stop it swelling and cook it in the oven at 180 ° C until it turns a light golden. Remove from oven and let it cool.
- To prepare the cream, heat the milk (reserve a bit) with the spices. Mix in a bowl the sugar and the egg whites with a hand mixer. When the milk has boiled and flavors have infused, turn off heat and wait 15 minutes. Remove skins and pour the milk into the bowl while mixing.
- Undo the cornstarch in a glass with cold milk and add, while mixing, the remaining ingredients. Put them back into the saucepan and heat, stirring with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking. Remove from heat and pass it quickly to another bowl. Let it cool.
- Cut the grapes in half and remove the seeds. Spread the cream based pasta breeze and go with stockings covering grapes.
Ways to serve
Eat as a dessert at room temperature.
More information on vanilla in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.