HOW TO MAKE SEMOLINA WITH MIXED CEREALS AND VEGETABLES AT HOME
- Corn flour.
- Chickpea flour.
- 2 liters of water.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- 125 g of crushed tomatoes.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- Place a pan on the fire with two quarts of water.
- Mix all the flours in a bowl with a splash of natural water. Stir to form a smooth paste. Usually a couple of tablespoons of each flour is enough, although this amount may vary depending on the taste of each diner. Some people prefer a thicker meal, others lean toward a more liquid pulp.
- When the water boils, add the flour to the pan. Stir continuously for about ten minutes.
- Carve the garlic and add them together with tomatoes.
- Cook in the fire, stirring occasionally for 5 or 6 minutes. Test to make sure it is thoroughly cooked.
How to serve?
- Serve it hot as a the first course at lunch
More information about chickpeas in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.