List of foods high in hydroxyproline
LIST OF FOODS WITH A LOT OF HYDROXYPROLINE
* Animal food rich in Hydroxyproline
- Meat (beef, chicken, pork (feet or trotters), beef broth)
- Fish (monkfish, cod and fish broth)
- Gelatine of animal origin
- Shark cartilage
*Vegetable food rich in Hydroxyproline
There are few sources of vegetable origin rich in this component. These are rich sources of non animal origin:.
- Alfalfa sprouts also have a high content of this amino acid.
* Related information:
More information on amino acids in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.