Rye crackers with lemon zest
How to prepare rye crackers with lemon zest
RYE CRACKERS RECIPE
Ingredients for rye crackers
- 500g rye flour
- 250g butter or margarine
- 250g of sugar
- 1 egg
- Lemon zest
Preparation of rye crackers
- Preheat the oven to 180�C.
- Prepare the dough with all the ingredients. It should remain paste-like but not tacky, just enough so that it can mold and shape. You can add a little wheat flour to thicken.
- Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and shape the dough until it is flat and thin, of the desired thickness for the cookies.
- With the help of a glass, make the round shape of the cookies. Other molds with shapes or shapes may be used.
- Place in vegetable paper greased with butter or margarine and bake for 30 minutes at 180�C.
More recipes and information on lemon
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.