LEMON BALM INFUSIONS
HOW TO MAKE A LEMON BALM INFUSION
- Dried flowers and leaves of melissa
- Place a glass of water in a saucepan and put it over high heat until boiling.
- Meanwhile, put a spoonful of dried flowers in a cup or glass of water.
- When boiling, pour the boiling water over the flowers.
- Cover the cup or glass and left undisturbed for 15 minutes. This is done for the oils not to evaporate. They contain most of the benefits of balm.
- Strain and take sips. It can be sweetened with honey or sugar.
Infusions with melissa bags
Infusion is performed as dried flowers and leaves, except that water is poured over the bag which is hung from the thread inside the cup.
What are the main infusions of balm?
Melissa infusions have the following uses:
More information on lemon balm in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.