Properties of macaroni with tomato
Curcuma longa recipes
HOME RECIPE AND PROPERTIES OF MACARONI WITH TOMATO AND TURMERIC
Properties of macaroni
Whom are macaroni specially good for?
Ingredients of macaroni
- Whole wheat pasta
- Tomato juice
- 1 onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bunch fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- Toasted almonds (optional)
How to cook macaroni
- Put the pasta to boil with a little salt, oil and a bay leaf following the time recommended on the package. Drain, toss a splash of oil and stir so the dough does not stick.
- Saute the onion with olive oil for at least 12 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the tomato juice to the sauce and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add a tablespoon of turmeric powder and stir, without raising the fire.
- Add the pasta and mix.
- In a bowl or mortar, chop the parsley with toasted almonds.
- Serve and season with parsley and almonds espolvoreandos above.
More information about turmeric recipes and properties in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.