CORN MEDICINAL PROPERTIES
NATURAL REMEDIES MADE WITH CORN PLANT
Internal use corn preparations with corn silk
The decoction of corn silk (stigmas from female maize flowers), at the rate of 5O g per liter for 20 minutes, is one of the most important natural resources to increase diuresis or disposal of body fluids. Corn silk preparations increase urination, help weight loss, cleanse the kidneys and decrease blood pressure.
Take four glasses of this preparation to stimulate the kidneys and increase urination which is an important asset in a set of physical abnormalities. Of all the conditions that can be used with the infusion of corn silk, we will mention the following:
- Obesity: Very useful for losing weight, reason why corn is a constituent of most weight loss preparations.
- Hypertension: The removal of body fluids helps lower high blood pressure.
- Kidney stones: This preparation prevents the formation of kidney stones and helps dissolve them.
- Gallstones: Equally useful is this fluid intake in preventing gallstones.
- Cystitis: Increasing urination can help expel the microorganisms that cause inflammation in the bladder.
- Nephritis: Increasing urination can help expel the microorganisms that cause inflammation of the kidney.
- Edema: Helps eliminate water, thus making it suitable in cases of excessive fluid accumulation in the body as edema.
- Heart Failure: It has been used as a resource to improve the symptoms of heart failure in relation to the accumulation of body fluids. (swollen ankles, swollen abdomen, weight gain, etc..) Dangerous treatment. Consult with your doctor.
- Renal impairment has been used as a resource to improve the symptoms of kidney failure in relation to the retention of body fluids. (Swollen ankles, swollen abdomen, weight gain, etc..) Dangerous treatment. Consult with your doctor. doctor.
- Premenstrual syndrome: this preparation can be used to reduce the swelling that accompanies PMS.
External use preparations with corn oil
External use of corn oil, rich in carvacrol, thymol and menthol, is used for cosmetic purposes. The main applications would mention:
- Dry Hands: Corn oil moisturizes and protects hands from dryness. Very useful after performing physical labor with rough or dry or after contact with sand or dry air. (Moisturize your hands with a little corn oil)
- Dry Hair: Also, applying a few drops of this oil on dry hair will help moisturize and give shine to your hair.
External use preparations with corn flour
Corn flour, used as a poultice externally, can be used for vulnerary therapeutic properties, for the healing of skin diseases and for the treatment of rheumatism (Add a splash of water to one cup of corn flour and stir until it forms a stiff dough. Apply to the affected area).
The main applications are:
- Eczema: Apply a poultice of cornmeal on eczema.
- Diaper rash: Apply cornstarch on the irritated area disinfected. To disinfect slightly roasted.
- Sores or ulcers: Apply on them
- Shock: Apply on the swollen and sore.
- Rheumatism: Apply the poultice on the affected joint.
More information corn in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.