- It has a high water content that prevents us to become dehydrated.
- It gives us energy during the day.
- It is a poor source of fat and protein.
- Has a moderate carbohydrate content , specifically sugars.
- It has a very low fiber content.
- It helps to remove toxins from our body, because it contains potassium.
- Calcium, together with phosphorus, maintains the balance of the formation of strong bones.
- It helps to maintain a proper brain function, because it contains phosphorus and B vitamins
- Because of its vitamin B9 content, it helps us to grow properly.
- Magnesium helps to relax the muscles.
- It protects our skin and helps us to keep it healthy, because it contains vitamin A.
- It protects us from colds and helps heal wounds, since it possess a lot of vitamin C.
- It protects us from toxic and aging, because it contains vitamin A, C and E and minerals selenium and zinc.
- Melon with ginger