Home remedies for metrorrhagia
PLANTS FOR METRORRHAGIA
Characteristics of metrorrhagia
Metrorrhagia is bleeding that takes place in periods outside the menstruation (vaginal hemorrhage in periods that do not correspond the menstruation)
Causes of metrorrhagia
The main causes of metrorrhagia are:
- Infections, like gonorrhea.
- Tumors or polyps
- Lack of iron
- Intense exercise
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies for the vagina bleedings
- Shepherd's-purse : (Capsella Bursa-pastoris (L.) Medicus) If the menstruations are not regular in the puberty is advisable to prepare infusions with shepherd's-purse. A teaspoon per water cup during one week before the menstruation. It is not possible to be applied during pregnancy.
- Nettle: (Urtica dioica) Juice of the fresh plant, obtained crushing the plant and sifting the pulp. The same can be obtained by buying directly from health food stores or herbalists'. Take half a cup a day, divided into morning and evening)
- Yarrow: (Achillea millefolium L.) Juice of the fresh plant, obtained crushing the plant and sifting the pulp. The same can be obtained by buying directly from health food stores or herbalists'. Take half a cup a day, divided into morning and evening.
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis)
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) (A couple of cups before two main meals of the decoction of a couple of tablespoons of crushed dried green fruits per liter of water for 5 minutes. Let stand for about 12 minutes before drinking)
- Holm oak: (Quercus ilex) (vaginal irrigations with the resulting liquid of the decoction of 4 spoonfuls of dry crust by liter of water.)
- Horsetail: (Equisetum arvense L.) (Take three cups a day of preparation before or 6 grams per day of fluid extract, sold in pharmacies or herbalists) See study of the plant for possible incompatibilities.
- Purple loosestrife: (Lythrum salicaria L.) (Decoction of a handful of dried flower tops per liter of water. Apply a compress on the affected area)
More information on feminine genital diseases in the listing above.
*Related subjects: Cancer
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.