Millet soup with soy milk
How to make a millet soup with soy milk
MILLET SOUP WITH SOY MILK RECIPE
- 100g millet flakes.
- 50g millet powder.
- 750ml of soymilk.
- Cinnamon stick.
- About 6 hours before consumption, millet flakes must be introduced into in a bowl with 1 / 2l soy drink with cinnamon sticks, to be hydrated and take flavor.
- After the hydration time, heat the mixture with a little more soy drink and introduce sugar to taste.
- If a more liquid texture is desired, add more soy drink. If a denser texture is preferred, only add millet powder.
- When the desired texture is achieved, pour into individual bowls and let stand for cooling.
- When serving, sprinkle with cinnamon.
When to serve it
It is used as a dessert.
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.