Millet with pumpkin recipe
MILLED WITH PUMPKIN
- 200g of Millet.
- 150g Pumpkin.
- Hard cheese 50g Parmesan or Emmental type.
- Extra virgin olive oil (preferably).
- Heat oven to 180 � C.
- Boil a saucepan with water and some salt.
- When bubbling, add the millet, reduce the temperature to a minimum and cook.
- Peel and cut the pumpkin into small pieces and put them in the microwave in a closed steaming bowl for 10 minutes.
- When cooked, drain and insert the millet into the molds.
- It has to cover the walls of these, like a nest. If your molds are not made with nonstick silicone, you can grease the pan with some fat.
- Place the pumpkin pulp into the mold at the center of millet.
- Sprinkle the grating cheese or cheese sheets on it, and finish cooking in the oven for about 10 minutes until grated.
- When cheese is melted and golden, take out from the oven, remove from the molds, put on a tray, cool and serve.
Use: It is used as an appetizer or first course.
More information about pumpkin and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.