RECIPES WITH OATS
-1 Tablespoon of rolled oats
- 1 Average medium apple
- 3 teaspoons of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of nuts (hazelnuts, walnuts or almonds)
- Leave the oats soak in a glass with water the night before. (Do not use milk, but kefir or fermented milk can be used)
- In a bowl pour the hydrated oatmeal without water.
- Peel the apple, chop into pieces and put it on top of the rolled oats.
- Add the three tablespoons of yogurt and stir everything.
- Add a tablespoon of chopped nuts on top.
How to serve
Note: Additionally, you can gradually add other fruits to make it more nutritious if preferred. It combines well with all fruits, but it is very good when prepared with with 3 or 4 apricots and half peach. You can add currants. It can be sweetened with honey.
More information about oats in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.