Stewed mushrooms recipe
Recipe of baked mushrooms
Ingredients for stewed mushrooms (4 people):
- ½ kilo of mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 1 sprig of parsley.
- 1 medium tomato.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 glass of water.
Preparation of stewed mushrooms:
- Cut the onion and a little parsley into small pieces and leave them on a plate.
- Peel and mash the tomatoes.
- After washing the mushrooms well and removing the damaged or unserviceable parts, put a pan on the fire and pour in it four tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the mushrooms and fry them for a couple of minutes.
- Add the onion and parsley and stir well for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes and a glass of water. Stir a little.
- Cover the pan and let the mushrooms stew. Simmer them for half an hour.
When to use stewed mushrooms:
Used them as a main course. Serve them hot.
More information on mushrooms in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.