A recipe for improving your memory
(Okra in Deyeca recipe)
Properties of okra in Deyeca recipe
Okra in Deyeca is a recipe of Arab origin, which consists of a meat pie and vegetables cooked in the pan and baked golden.
Delicious vegetarian pie, to serve as a main dish.
It is also high in pectin fiber, very abundant in the okra, which helps regulate intestinal transit.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 2kg. seitan
- 2kg. of okra
- 3kg. tomatoes (or tomato juice)
- 2 onions cut tiny squares
- Olive oil for frying
- Cut the seitan into very small cubes, sprinkle with pepper, a little curry, and set aside.
- Wash the okra and dry with a paper towel.
- Fry okra in a pan. Prepare a plate with paper towels where to place after frying okra, to absorb excess oil.
- Put aside the fried okra.
- Fry the onion in the same oil.
- When browned, add the seitan, pepper, thyme and salt.
- Grate the natural juice of tomatoes and incorporate.
- Cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- In a baking dish, place the ingredients evenly, so that when baked acquire the consistency of a "cake":
- Place a layer of sauce at the base. Cover with another layer of fried okra. Cover it with another layer of sauce and so on.
- Place in the oven and sear for 20 minutes at 150C.
- Serve with fresh parsley on top.
More information on okra recipes and properties in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.