How can you eat olives?
Olives can be eaten alone as an aperitif or can also be added as an ingredient in many culinary preparations: Hot or cold dishes, simple or elaborate, decorative sauces or dressings, etc..
You can add your meals some olives: whole, chopped, sliced, and even mashed like a pate or tapenade, etc..
Some proposals of dishes that can be made with olives are:
- Any type of salad.
- In pasta dishes.
- In pizzas.
- In rice of all kinds.
- With vegetables, whether cooked or cold as a salad.
- As salsa.
- As an accompaniment to chicken dishes, turkey, beef, etc.. or fish.
- Seafood spice-sauce.
- As appetizers, spreads, biscuits and pates. t
- As an ingredient in stews.
- In meat pies, fish or seafood.
- In breads and pastries.
More information about olives in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.