OLIVE OIL ROLS
Ingredients for 4:
- A tin loaf
- Green olives
- olive oil
- Grind the black and the green olives separately with a little oil, to achieve a texture that will be smeared as a pate.
- Smear two slices of bread, one with the pate of green olives and one with black olive pate.
- Roll up each slice of bread like a scroll.
- Cut the bread roll, into slices of not more than 1 centimeter width.
How to serve it
- To be served as an appetizer, they can be served on a plate or on a tray, alternating slices by color. They can also be served apart.
More information about olives in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.