- 3 shallots
- A can of pitted black or green olives
- 6 pickles
- Virgin olive oil
- Peel, wash and finely chop the shallots.
- Leave them to marinate in salt and vinegar for half an hour.
- Chop pickles and olives in very small pieces (if they are not laminated) and leave them apart together with a a little oil.
- Drain the shallots to remove the vinegar and salt.
- Mix all ingredients and rectify (if necessary) with the remaining salt and vinegar.
- Pour a vinaigrette over salad and serve any.
What is it used for?
- To be used to season different dishes, such as vegetable salads. Also as an appetizer before a meal.
More information about olives in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.