Onion omelette with potatoes
How to make an omelette with onions and potatoes
OMELETTE WITH POTATOES AND ONIONS RECIPE
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium potato
- half a medium onion
- Peel the potato. Cut it in slices
- Peel and cut the onion in little pieces
- Pour some olive oil in the frying pan
- Fry the potatoes
- When potatoes are half fried, add the onion pieces. Go on frying the potatoes and the onions until they are well done.
- Once fried, open the eggs and pour them in a plate.
- Beat the eggs
- Add the beaten eggs to the fried potatoes and onions. Let the fry on one side of the omelette.
- Turn the omelette the other side and fry it.
How to serve
It can be used for breakfast or as a second course for lunch or dinner.
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.